Joseph A. Loochkartt represents individuals and corporations in first party property insurance litigation, breach of contract actions, business disputes, and a variety of other civil litigation cases.
Joseph, a Miami native, earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy from Florida International University. He obtained his Juris Doctor with a Certificate in Law, Technology, and Entrepreneurship from Loyola University New Orleans, College of Law. At Loyola, Joseph served as an Executive Board Member of the distinguished Trial Advocacy Program and participated in the Criminal Defense Clinic Program of the Stuart H. Smith Law Clinic and Center for Social Justice. While in law school, Joseph worked with the Orleans Parish Criminal Court and The New Orleans Pro Bono Project, who granted him the award of Intern Extraordinaire – Summer, 2014.
Prior to joining Korin Law, P.A., Joseph worked with a boutique firm litigating on behalf of individuals and corporations in first party property insurance claim litigation.
Prior to his career in law, Joseph worked as a digital content management associate for Home Box Office (HBO) in their Latin American division out of Miami, Florida.
Florida International University:
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law:
- Certificate in Law, Technology, and Entrepreneurship (LET)
- Executive Board Member, Trial Advocacy Program
- Clinic Student, Criminal Defense, Stuart H. Smith Law Clinic and Center for Social Justice.
- Awarded Intern Extraordinaire Award, The New Orleans Pro Bono Project, Summer 2014
- Florida, 2015
Associations & Memberships:
- Miami-Dade Bar Association
- Florida State Bar Association
- Colombian American Bar Association